Sunday, December 12, 2010

3 Months Old



I cannot believe my baby is 3 months old!! September 7 to December 7 has been the fastest 3 months of my life. It feels like yesterday that we were going to the hospital to have Colin. He is growing like a weed. He weighs 14 pounds! It is obvious that he loves to eat! His neck is getting stronger and he is getting better at holding his head up. He loves sucking on his hands and often tries to put his whole fist in his mouth. I think he is definitely going to be right handed because he tries to grab things with that hand. He is giving out lots of smiles these days. A couple of times he has even given us a cute little laugh! He is starting to coo and make noises more and more. We just love it and can't get enough of it. He has been a good baby and is generally happy and content. Unfortunately, he has had 2 ear infections already. :( They made him very fussy and I knew something was wrong. Both trips to the doctor confirmed that he had ear infections, and so he has been on antibiotics twice. Poor little guy. I'm thinking tubes are probably going to be in his future. He has slept through the night a couple of times, but normally he gets up once a night. I feed him and he goes right back down. I can handle that! We love having Colin in our life. Even after only 3 months, I can't imagine life without him. He is such a blessing!



1 comment:

  1. I believe i see two dimples!!!!!! He is the cutest! Wish we lived closer and got to spend more time with the little man! And.... Happy Wedding Anniversary! Bet that doesn't seem like 4 years ago either! Love to your precious family!
    Marella

    ReplyDelete