Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards

I wasn't going to do Christmas cards this year because we just did Colin's birth announcements so close to Christmas. We were thinking we really needed to save our money. I knew that was probably the wise decision, but I really wanted to do them since it's Colin's first Christmas. When I saw the deal that Shutterfly is offering for 50 free Christmas cards if you blog about their holiday collection, I knew it was a win-win situation! I have a couple favorites from their holiday selection.

Glenn tends to like just one big picture, so I thought this card would suit both our likings. It will definitely be a "very merry Christmas" at the Crocker house this year!


I also like this card that has multiple pictures on it. I saw the Jones' had chosen this one and I really liked the way it turned out. I also like that this one has the year on it.

I'm not sure what picture(s) I am going to use yet, so that decision will help me pick which card to go with.

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail and looking at the cute pictures. Shutterfly has a great collection of photo Christmas cards to choose from if you're still trying to find that perfect one. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I can't wait to finalize our Christmas cards! Christmas is going to be so special this year with Colin. God has definitely blessed us more than we can even believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment