Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meeting Family

We have had lots of visitors since Colin was born and he has been able to already meet a lot of our family. Most of Glenn's family lives in Wilson, but my family is scattered all over. It makes it a little more difficult to see family as often as we would like.

One person that Colin will not be able to meet on this side of heaven is my Grandpa Joyner. He died unexpectedly of a heart attack the week before Colin was born. This was the first grandparent that I have lost. He was a wonderful grandpa who loved spending time with his grandchildren. Colin's middle name is James. My dad and both of my grandfathers are named James; therefore, it was a perfect choice. Grandpa did not know what Colin's name was going to be, but I think he would have been proud.

Grandma Joyner

Grandpa & Grandma Reynolds

Grandma Edwards

Grandma Ruby

Colin has also met a lot of aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends too. We love showing him off!


No comments:

Post a Comment